Katz Group Real Estate is looking for a Residential Quality Assurance Coordinator for the Legends Private Residences in downtown ICE District. This position will conduct daily inspections of the residential suites and provide scheduled deficiency reports at milestone dates established in the PCL close out document. They will produce the quality assurance plan which all deficiency reports will adhere to and train the third party company required for purchaser final deficiency reviews. This position is a one year term.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct on site daily inspections of residential suites, pre-board inspections, pre delivery inspections and final inspections to ensure compliance with quality assurance plan
- Issue deficiency reports and follow through to ensure all deficiencies are completed and signed off by ownership
- Produce quality assurance plan based on contract documents, PCL close out plan and on site imperial examples, coordinating with the construction team, deficiencies will be recorded and tracked in Brigit software
- Schedule and coordinate new home warranty inspections
- Schedule and coordinate with a third party company for purchaser inspection and occupancy turnover to adhere to ownership quality assurance plan Coordinate the final cleaning of suites as required and provide a sign off of suite completion prior to purchaser inspections
- Other tasks as assigned
- Post-secondary Diploma or Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) to three (3) years of experience in the multifamily industry with a focus in construction
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to communicate deficiencies in a concise manner
- Must be able to navigate an active construction site, walk up and down stairs, be on your feet for the majority of the day and carry an Ipad
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving and follow-up
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, vendors and supervisors effectively both oral and written
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and have the ability to be trained to use Brigit for inspection
- Strong collaborative and problem solving skills.
Only those moving forward to next steps will be contacted