Katz Group Real Estate is looking for a Residential Property Management Coordinator for the Legends Private Residences in downtown ICE District. This position will be responsible for coordinating the documentation required for the homeowners’ suites which will be available on Conasys. In addition, they will manage suite specific information such as parkade storage and appliance warranties. They will also be the main contact person for purchasers who require assistance with Conasys. This is a one year term position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and track the data for each of the Legends suites
- Provide assistance to prepare Purchaser Sales Agreement addendums
- Compile the data required from the Operations and Maintenance Manuals from the contractor, architect and appliance supplier.
- Coordinate the Operation and Maintenance Manuals (0 & M Manuals) information with Conasys and provide support for Conasys to prepare the (0 & M Manuals).
- Track purchaser appliance warranties and finalize the paperwork with the purchaser and the appliance supplier.
- Coordinate parkade storage locations and prepare Purchaser Sales Agreement addendums for additional storage requests.
- Offer Conasys training to manage the document control of purchaser documents.
- Provide support and assistance to purchasers who have issues using Conasys.
- Provide support to the Residential Customer Service Coordinator and Property Management team
- Other tasks as assigned
- Post-secondary Diploma or Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) to three (3) years of experience in the multifamily industry in a similar capacity
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving and follow-up
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, vendors and supervisors effectively both oral and written
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Adaptable to change and able to improvise and work in a high pressure and fast paced environment
- Strong collaborative and problem solving skills.
- Results-oriented and focused on achieving goals and has accountability for expected results
- Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple, simultaneous and detailed tasks.
Only those moving forward to next steps will be contacted