Reporting to the Property Manager, the Property Management Assistant is responsible for supporting the Property Manager on communication and engagements with the tenants and providing supplementary support as required.
- Provide excellent customer service. Respond to tenant requests/problems in a timely and courteous manner, and follow-up with tenants to insure satisfactory resolution of any issues;
- Provide excellent client service by ensuring all reports are completed accurately and on time;
- Assist the Property Manager in preparation and implementation of sustainability initiatives. Raise the environmental awareness at the properties by recommending and implementing effective sustainable strategies to help lessen our impact on the environment and achieve economic benefits.
- Monitor and report on accounts receivables. Perform collection efforts in accordance with company and management agreement policies;
- Accounts Payable processing and purchase order processing;
- Assist Property Manager with budget preparation and monthly reporting;
- Ensure Tenant compliance with insurance requirements;
- Assist in collection of tenders for service contracts;
- Prepare contract documents;
- Assist Property Manager with development of policies;
- Drafting memos and general correspondence;
- Filing, both electronic and paper;
- Generally assist in all function of the Property Management Department;
- Other Duties as assigned.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in property management administration, with experience in commercial real estate an asset
- Ability to work with a dynamic group of individuals in many different areas, both internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an exceptionally high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Expects high quality performances from self and others
- Strategic thinker with strong organizational and project management abilities
- Results driven, with the ability to deliver on multiple priorities and projects
- High level of poise and professionalism
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a team environment
- Only those moving forward in the process will be contacted.