Katz Group Real Estate is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the President, Katz Group Real Estate. This position will be responsible for offering the highest level of administrative support and planning, in addition to a wide range of high priority, administrative tasks and projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completing a broad variety of tasks for the Executive, including managing extremely active calendars and preparing confidential correspondence
- Responsible for scheduling appointments, organizing in-person meetings and e-meetings using appropriate technology
- Uses appropriate software programs to transmit meeting materials to all meeting attendees in accordance with agreed-upon timelines
- Takes and prepares minutes of required meetings and assists in monitoring the status of action items
- Prepares and dispatches outgoing mail and interfaces with selected couriers to ensure packages have been delivered within established timeframes. Screens telephone calls and responds to routine and moderately complex inquiries.
- Responsible for editing reports and presentations in a timely manner with high attention to detail
- Supports various projects such as business process improvement initiatives, event planning, and office relocations while collaborating with staff both within the team and across the impacted business units, to achieve the desired business outcomes.
- Assist with client & community inquiries and facilitate their needs with relative independence
- Provide support for all senior executive meetings and travel as required
- Logs, verifies, and monitors expenses and develops and maintains an efficient filing system to ensure reports, correspondence and financial documentation are maintained and readily available.
- Establishes and maintains organized electronic filing systems to ensure that business and operational reports, forms, and other business documentation are readily available.
- Act as back-up and assist other Executive Assistants during times of need
- Research details and provide information to clients as requested and directed
- Responsible for travel arrangements i.e. flights, itineraries, hotels, etc.
- Handles issues expeditiously and proactively and follows through on key tasks to ensure successful completion
- Other tasks as assigned by Executive
- Post-secondary Diploma or Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years of Executive Assistant experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience and understanding of the Real Estate industry is an asset.
- Resilient and adaptable to change and able to improvise and work in a high pressure and fast paced environment
- Strong collaborative and problem solving skills.
- Results-oriented and focused on achieving goals and has accountability for expected results
- Demonstrates sound judgment; handles sensitive and confidential information in a timely manner.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple, simultaneous and detailed tasks.
- Will be required to demonstrate strong editing and proofing abilities.
- Available and dependable to be on-call and accessible evenings and weekends as required.